Earthquake Girl Earthquake Girl

Nice job

I hope this gets through its a nice flash piece and Nice arse ^^

The Death of Dailytoons The Death of Dailytoons

Not bad to say i hate you ^_^

ive never liked you all you do is steal and make shit flashes but this its self was probley the best thing youve ever done it would of been better if you make flashes to the standers of this and not just stealing something that is good and making it shit

any way good ridence and if you decide to come back think about making your own series not stealing

any way good movie

Just Another Weekend 2 Just Another Weekend 2

Nice job

Nice i enjoyed this and i like the fact its in spanish its something unique
compared to other flashes nevermind about people who flame you since its not in english its probley because they cant read.

Great job cant wait for more of them

Darkar responds:

You're right dude! Everyone who does not like it to be in spanish, are just people who can't read ha ha! Thanks for the review!

Slam Slam

Good Game

Good Game I Enjoyed it
Graphics : Awsome
Style : Nice
Sound : my speakers broken
Violence : None really except smacking a ball around
Humor : None :P
but some advice you could do for a number 2 you could add more types of bats and maybe a score counter so when you hit it you get a point
-Carl

vest816 responds:

Aww, sorry about your speakers. But thanks for the good words.

A score counter. Hmm. Well I've already got a scoreboard in the background that displays a lifebar, but hey, giving it some numbers would be a piece of cake.

Now you've inspired me. I can make a counter for total number of hits, total number of pickups gathered, and the final menu I could have more displayed statistics on the player.

I don't really feel for sequels, especially after this one's just submitted. I'll probably just make the tweaks this weekend, then update the file ASAP.

Thanks for the good words, Carl.

3d logic 3d logic

Good game but gets boring

Good game but it gets boring i was playing for about 2 hours and got to level 15 but it gets really boring i sujjest changing the backgrounds or the shape? that may make it funner